Join the Team
Passionate about home recreation? See below for current career opportunities.
Coast Spas Lifestyles has an immediate opening for an energetic and personable individual to join our team as a Sales Associate. The primary focus for this role will be to drive overall sales at Coast Spas Lifestyles in coordination with both the sales team and the front end team.
- Take full ownership of the look, feel, and experience on the sales floor.
- Champion the Working and Learning Company Culture in store. Demonstrate Connect, Share, Partner behaviors and hold others accountable to do the same.
- Takes initiative to elevate personal knowledge of all product categories in current and future merchandise and maintains awareness of store promotions, pricing and special events.
- Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits.
- Actively approaching customers to identify their needs by asking the right questions, and advising them on the best solutions for their situation.
- Ability to carry the customer through the full sales process including trial close, answering objections, closing and post-sale follow up.
- Demonstrated experience working a sales driven environment
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to perform quality work under stressful conditions
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills (including proposal writing and presentation building)
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Strong full cycle sales development skills
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal and listening, to maximize results external customers
- Demonstrate pro-activity, flexibility, business acumen, and self-direction
Education and Experience
- High School Degree or Equivalent required; Bachelors’ Degree-Preferred
- History of results showing an ability to connect at all levels of an organization both with internal and external customers – 1 year required; 3 years preferred
- Self-motivated and customer service oriented with high ability to learn in fast paced environment – 1 year required; 3 years preferred